First bred by Colorado’s Health Depot in 2010, Blue Cream is an Indica-leaning cross between DJ Short's Blueberry and an F1 AK-47 from Serious Seeds. Available as a clone-only strain, Blue Cream unites gene pools of two legendary strains into a hybrid that seamlessly blends the unique qualities of each. The plant starts with a slender profile, then quickly forms a thicker structure solid enough to support generous colas. Blue Cream is typically reported to produce an average THC content ranging from 15-19%, and grows well when trimmed and trained. Indoors, the plant produces dark, thick leaves and has a vine-like structure and a long flowering period of approximately 9-11 weeks. Outdoors, its flowers are typically finished developing by mid-October in the Northern Hemisphere, and mid-April in the Southern Hemisphere.
6 Blue Cream Products
- IndicaBlue Cream Seeds Femeach$15
- Sativa*(NEW) Blue Cream (Comes with,edible and preroll)prices by ounce1/8$40
- HybridBlue Creamsicle by Suspended Brandsprices by ounce1/8$30prices by gram1g$9
- HybridBlue Creamsicle by Suspended Brandsprices by ounce1/8$291/4$571/2$110prices by gram1g$9
- HybridSuspended - Blue Creamcicleprices by ounce1/8$30prices by gram1g$9
- HybridBlue Creamsicle by Suspended Cannabis Co.prices by ounce1/8$32prices by gram1g$9.50